The St. Joseph Transit is publicly owned and provides bus service. Rosecrans Memorial Airport is a joint municipal/military owned airport for general aviation. It is the home of the 139th Airlift Wing of the Missouri Air National Guard, and does not have commercial service.
The city is served by two Interstate highways and four U.S. Routes:
- I-29, which runs south to Kansas City and north to Council Bluffs, Iowa
- I-229, a western bypass of St. Joseph.
- US 36, the Pony Express Highway, running east to Cameron and west to Hiawatha, Kansas
- US 59, which runs south to Atchison, Kansas and north into western Iowa
- US 71, which runs south concurrent with I-29 to Kansas City, and north to Maryville
- US 169, which runs south to Kansas City, and north to Winterset, Iowa
In addition, four state routes serve the city:
- Bigrigtravels Live! Kansas City, Kansas to St Joseph, Missouri September 6, 2016
- Siberian Husky, Puppies, For, Sale, In, Springfield, Missouri, MO, St Charles, St Joseph, O’Fallon
- Bigrigtravels Live! Higginsville, Missouri to St Joseph Interstate 70 and 29 August 1, 2016
- Bigrigtravels Live! Council Bluffs, Iowa to St Joseph, Missouri September 5, 2016
- The Ramey Memo – REPPEN 816 ST. JOSEPH MO. ROLLEN AROUND
Please follow and like us: